Saturday, December 27, 2008

What's up for 2009?

First up, is a decreased turnaround time for orders!! Many folks were very patient as I launched GoldenSupplyCo and continued to run my art store on etsy, johnwgolden. The demand for blank jewelry supplies was more than expected, and these orders take a good bit longer to prepare. Hopefully, in the early months of 2009, I can bring some extra help on board to make sure that orders get out of here quickly.

Next, is some new merchandise, some of which I have developed with my suppliers! I am very excited about some glass-tile solutions that I have developed. A new ring is already available, with a video tutorial for that underway. A couple of pendants are on the way as well.

Also, in early 2009, GoldenSupplyCo.com will launch. The entire product line will be available, with no registration required!

No comments: